Question Something is OUT OF STOCK. What does this mean?
AnswerWe aim to restock sold out models inside of a couple of weeks. Out of stock means the model is waiting for fresh moulds and new castings.
Question Do you ship to my country?
AnswerWe ship to over 80 countries worldwide. We can not only ship to the PRC and the Antarctic circle.
Question What shipping company do you use?
AnswerFor most orders we post with Royal Mail, who will hand the post to your countries postal service (USPS, LaPost etc). For larger orders of high value or weight, we ship with UPS.
Question When do I get my minis?
AnswerUpon checkout in the store, it will estimate a delivery time for you. This is an estimate and will depend on how the postal service is performing.
Question How much does the shipping cost?
AnswerUpon checkout in the store, it will quote for shipping. We have two options: Tracked and Untracked. If you want a tracking number, select tracked shipping. Regular shipping only comes with a delivery confirmation.
Question What payment methods do you accept?
AnswerWe have integrated with Stripe and Paypal. This allows payment with Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Paypal accounts. Stripe accepts major cards including: VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, American Express.
Question Is Covid-19 causing any issues?
AnswerBusiness continues as usual, but delivery times may be a little longer internationally, as the postal service is experiencing some delays.
Question Is Brexit causing any issues?
- The UK is now no longer an EU country. We no longer need to charge VAT on international orders, you will notice all prices in the store are now 20% cheaper.
- But EU customers will now pay that VAT tax to your local customs and imports office when the order arrives in your country.
- Orders under 22€ will not have VAT charged on import. (Until July 2021)
- Orders 22€ to 150€ value will need VAT paid to your local customs office to clear customs in your country.
- Orders over 150€ will need VAT and a small Customs fee paid to clear Customs.
- With the 20% cheaper prices on our store, this should roughly equal out. But please check with your local tax authorities for exact details.
Question There is a problem with my order. What do I do?
AnswerNo problem, send us a message in the Contact Us section with a photo of the problem and we will get back to you ASAP with a solution.
Question Do you accept returns?
AnswerIn the rare case you change your mind about a model, you can contact us and arrange to send it back to us with tracked shipping, for a refund.
Question What scale are your miniatures?
AnswerMiniatures are 30mm scale to work with most other popular brands. Models in the “Large Scale” section are made at a larger scale.
Question What material are the minis cast in?
AnswerWe cast in high quality PU Resin. In our opinion it is the best material for detail durability.
Question Do you sell to trade?
AnswerYes, if you want to stock our products, please do get in touch for terms.
Question Do you sell 3D printable files of your models?
AnswerNot at the moment. But watch this space for a 3D print friendly selection soon.
Question How is your site security?
AnswerVery good. we have SSL encryption (which is keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems) and we take payments with the secure Stripe or Paypal platforms.